Universe Version 10.1.12

Unix SunOS 5.8

We have the following statement in a basic program...

WRITE REC ON FLX,ID ON ERROR

  ERROR.NUMBER = STATUS()

  Blah.....

END ELSE

  *This code got executed...

  ERROR.NUMBER = STATUS()

  Blah.....

END

It was the "ELSE" clause that actually got executed. We have different
verbiage in the ON ERROR and ELSE clauses so that we can differentiate
between the two.

FLX is a file variable referencing a Type 30 file. The error number that
came back was 137.

Is there an include file or a header file somewhere that would tell me
what an error 137 means?

One other thing to note is that the error occurred after stalling for
~20 minutes. The program that was executing normally completes within a
few minutes. Our log files show where the process started, and then ~20
minutes later is when we logged the write failure.

As always, thanks for the assistance!

Thanks,

Donnie Jacobs

(210)-403-8742