I do use it all the time and have encountered numerous problems, with
breakpoints, also in using run to cursor. If you do get into a muddle and
reset does not work you can do Session->show duel session. This is the
actual session in debug, so you can then do E or whatever command you need +
you can see perhaps where the problem lies, e.g. include statements make its
life hard on line number based breaks.

Another problem I have is in uniobjects mode, it does time out, so if i go
for lunch with my code open, when i come back i can not save it, so i have
to copy to notepad, close down, reopen and update :(