-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Rajkowski
Sent: Friday, 21 April 2006 4:15 a.m.
To: U2Users
Subject: RE: [U2] [UV] Triggers

Actually, you do have an update and a delete Trigger in Unidata.

: LIST.TRIGGER CUSTOMER
BEFORE UPDATE TRIGGER: not defined
BEFORE DELETE TRIGGER: not defined

As for the debugging issue, I have always written programs to test the
subroutine prior to using it as a trigger.  Yes, I can see the need to
debug in a live environment. Now, I am not sure about the issues in
UniVerse, yet you may want to try to save off the input parameters in
the trigger program if it fails, and then work with a copy of the
subroutine, not attached to the file as a trigger.

Michael Rajkowski