-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DelMarRich
(sent by Nabble.com)
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 5:07 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Cannot find cataloged system preogram

I am addint a new account to a Unidata/Dataflo system.  I've got most of
it
set up, but some processes (like the Rebuild Index process) errors out
with
...Cannot find (/usr/ud/sys/CTLG/s/SYS.17)  SYS.17 is a system file
called
from the process.  This process works in all other acounts.  When I ran
SETUP, I selected ALL for compile programs.  Is there something I needed
do after SETUP to make it work? Other programs run fine, even some that
think use SYS.** programs.  Any input would be appreciated as I don't
have
much helpful documentation!