Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Dave S
Verzonden: vrijdag 12 mei 2006 16:32
Aan: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Onderwerp: RE: [U2] xls to text

This web site does not work.

What's the purpose of this : removethis

Tony Gravagno wrote:
Craig Bennett wrote:
> Have you considered a perl script? The
> Spreadsheet::ParseExcel::Simple module is very easy to use.

I just wrote a routine to satisfy the request and posted it to our freeware
site. It's pretty much the same thing that Craig provided, but is written
in C# and provided as a ready-to-run executable. It also saves worksheets
as individual .CSV files, and gets the source/target file info from the
command-line.

See ExcelExport.exe and the related ExcelExport_README.txt:
http://removethisNebula-RnD.com/freeware/

HTH
Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development