REPOSTED FOR NON-MEMBER Pankaj Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,
      <>I am having a very strange problem in UNIDATA 6.1 (on AIX unix
box) Every thursday or month end we run one process which generates a
report.
<>     The program is basically a phantom and runs at 9 PM. The steps to
trigger the phantoms are:
     From a menu item, user selects the option. Then a "Proc" is called
and collects the data required by the phantom and then it kicks off the
phantom.  The phantom SLEEPs upto 9PM and generates the report after
that. Now the problem is any other process (don't know) kills this
phantom while it is sleeping and no report is generated.
     <>Is there any command (unix level/UNIDATA level) available through
which I can see which process is killing the phantom (or what is the
problem with the phantom).  <>
    The PH file tells that "PHANTOM completed successfully" without any
error logs in it. Is there any utility/commands/logs available which I
can use for further analysis?
Thanks.

--

        - Charles Barouch, Moderator

                U2-Users
                U2-Community
                RBSolutions
                SBSolutions

        Visit http://listserver.u2ug.org,
        enter your e-mail address,
        and 'browse all' lists to maintain your access.

        For non-U2UG e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]