-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of phil walker
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:57 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] UV; RetrieVe's xml to Excel

Tom you probably did not mean anything by it, but why move it off list?

Just because everyone did not respond does not mean people are not
interested. Do you want 200+ emails saying I want it from each member of
the group, that is what we don't want I would suspect. Better still if
Adrian is able to provide it then, it would be better suited to put it
up on u2ug and then notify the list that it is there....

Just my thoughts.