Anthony,

I was wondering what IDE if that folks are using to develop
Universe/Java ?  From time to time I mess around with Java, and I would
like to use something that will be able to expose all the
properties/methods of the UniObjects.

I use eclipse - I finally got around to upgrading last week (3.1.2)
and it has some new goodies.

To use the UOJ stuff just include the jars in the java build path of
your project (bring up project properties, click on the libraries tab
then "add external jars".

Once you have done that you get full code completion and javadocs
(such as they are...sigh).

The editor also has some other goodies like immediate bug highlighting
(similar to word underlining your typos), warnings like variables not
used etc.) and built in Ant support), not handling checked exceptions
etc.

I've not looked at Netbeans for a few years but Sun have really been
pushing it along recently and I've read that its pretty good as well.

HTH

Adrian