Mike,

I assume you've already tried it, but does a simple NOPAGE on the RetrieVe
command work?

Otherwise I guess XMLEXECUTE is probably the best bet, as that is likely to
be the quickest to get fixed if there IS anything wrong! It is also a key
part of the UO.net stuff, so there is a lot of pressure there to get that
right.

This sounds like someone complained that an XML listing DIDN'T page break
when they expected it to...

The XML stuff is new enough that I would expect some changes, but to pick up
on Kate's point, it does worry me when older, standard functionality
changes. Why are IBM even looking at that code? There are plenty
'undocumented' features (often inherited features) that people have used,
and it just takes some helpful programmer to think they are cleaning it up
to break vital systems...

Brian