I would like to find the internal version of a Universe Dynamic file.
Can someone give me the correct syntax of the filepeek command (or any
other command that would work) to find this information.  Is there also
a table of the different versions and any changes made to the file
version?

Where I'm going with this is that I have a customer that is experiencing
frequent broken files.  Most of their files are Dynamic.  They're
running AIX 4.3.3, Universe 10.1.12.  I'm fairly sure that they've been
upgraded over the years, but the files have not been resized or rebuild
since any upgrade, so I suspect that the files are an older vintage.
I'm hoping that this is contributing to their file corruption, but I'd
like to build a script to find the version of all of the files on their
system and report on it.

Thanks in advance...

C. Michael Pflugfelder | Systems Integrator | Keystone Information
Systems | 856-722-0700 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<outbind://24/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>