Jeff Powell wrote:
Thank you to everyone who helped on this issue. My applet is now
working.

For those who may need to do this in the future I've summarized the
issues below.

Problem 1:    Proxy server starting then dying without a whimper.
                    Rename asjava.zip to asjava.jar - Thanks John Hester

Well, to be fair, Adrian Merrall deserves the credit for the renaming suggestion. But I think I probably speak for everyone when I say we're glad our collective suggestions helped lead to a successful U2 application. Every time someone's able to do something new and useful with a U2 database, that's one more company where management will appreciate its value. In the long run, we're all better off when that happens.

-John
--
John Hester
System & Network Administrator