-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Lakeland
Sent: June 28, 2006 02:18
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] PDF Document

Hi all,

Has anyone gone down the PDF route to print/email documents such as
invoices
directly from U2.

I've seen lots of packages out there that allow dynamic pdf prints based
on
data passed.
Some require a VB.net shell which reads the data file then builds the
pdf
document.

As an example I would like to create an xml doc.....send to
unix/windows....run utility against the xml file which then merges the
xml
data with a template and prints the pdf.

Just wondered if anyone had done this before, what utility they used and
how
easy it was.

thanks
andy