I have a udt on linux machine that has several apps connecting to it via
uniobjects. (designbais + some of our own asp and asp.net apps)

I have found that if i have just one uniobjects session open (i.e. if
designbais, or unidebugger has one) then all the other apps, that need to
open and close a session go much slower, the difference is between them
being instant to taking a couple of seconds or more, so is quite a big
change

Is there some sort of concurrency setting or something i need to do on my
udt install on linux to make this faster at all ?

Thanks
Symeon.