Hi Perry, Using the XML api on utf8 encoded xml files that include some
characters over 7f can result in the udt session crashing out. It seems
quite random.
Using the XML DOM api on xml files that have characters over 7f, regardless
of encoding can result in the extraction of text nodes returning null.

This is on udt on linux, it may be different on other platforms, tho there
are a number of people on this list who have experienced xml api problems
when dealing with utf-8. Apparently IBM may be re-doing there whole xml API
because it does have some flaws.

rgds
Symeon.