   - Montgomery Scott NCC-1701

   From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   On   Behalf  Of  "Angelo
   Collazo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 4:36 PM
   To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
   Subject: RE: [U2] Unidata/Oracle connection problem

   Richard,
   Did you do a relink.udlibs? That is what CONNECT uses.
   Cheers,
   Angelo
   More info on this:
   I was able to successfully use the Oracle Client using SQLplus.
   However attempts to use CONNECT from the tcl prompt return the
   following:
   SQLConnect error: Status = -1 SQLState = 00000 Natcode = 3349920
   We think our problem is in the libodbc.sl (HPUX version 11). This is
   still linked to the file in the Unidata application path. We can not
   find any other occurrence of this file. This is the ODBC Driver
   manager and I believe that this is necessary.
   Can anyone point out what you are using for this and where you got the
   file?
   Thanks
   Rich Taylor | Senior Programmer/Analyst| VERTIS COMMUNICATIONS
   250 W. Pratt Street | Baltimore, MD 21201
   P 410.361.8688 | F 410.454.8392
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.vertisinc.com
   Vertis Communications - Partnering with clients to solve the most
   complex, time-sensitive marketing challenges through consulting,
   creative, research, direct, media, technology, and production
   services.
   "The more they complicate the plumbing
   the easier it is to stop up the drain"
   - Montgomery Scott NCC-1701