On 8/10/06, gibboda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am using UniObjects for Java.  I am working on trying to run datatel query
paragraphs using the Unicommands.  I have successfully been able to run
select statements, list statements and download statements individually with
the unicommands.  But I have several queries in paragraph forms and having
trouble getting the unicommands to execute them.  Any suggestions will be
helpful.

Before you do anything Datatel-related, make sure you execute
'ENVINIT' and FR.JUMPSTART'.   (That's for Benefactor.  It might be
ST.JUMPSTART for the student system, etc.)

My guess is that an I-Descriptor in one of your paragraphs expects the
Envision environment to be there.

--
Wendy