We've colo'd at an SBC (AT&T) data center also for the last 2+ years.
The best thing about the AT&T center is the communications connected to
the "Matrix" [smirk].  With the 4 hurricanes last year and 3 the
previous, Our US locations didn't even blink (I on the hand, beg,
borrowed, and yes, even stole fuel).  We use to have it in our own site
with generators, the servers were up, but no one could connect because
the telecom lines were down.

David W, If you want some pricing info call me direct, you know the
numbers.

Thanks,
Don Verhagen
Tandem Staffing Solutions, Inc.

> [...]