-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray Wurlod
Sent: Friday, 11 August 2006 11:00 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Change command prompt character

How about replacing the third line with
ASSIGN MYPROMPT : (IF SELECTINFO(0,IK$SLACTIVE) THEN ">" ELSE "") TO
SYSTEM(4002) to handle the "active Select List #0" case?

(To use the mnemonic you will have had to include INFO_KEYS.H.)

DISCLAIMER:
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and delete
the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the contents in any
way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author, and do not
represent those of this company unless this is clearly indicated. You should
scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. This company accepts no
liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss resulting from the use of
any attachments to this e-mail.