-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wally Terhune
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 8:43 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] [UD 6.0] LIST ... TO DELIM help needed

UDT.OPTIONS 91 ON

Wally Terhune
U2 Support Architect
IBM Information Management
4700 South Syracuse Street, Denver, CO   80237
Tel:  303.773.7969
Fax: 303.773.5915
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have just started to make use of the TO DELIM option with the LIST
command to export reports to the Unix server and then I ftp them to my
PC. This seemed like a good solution to the quick extract that doesn't
require that I write a Basic program or build a temp file. The problem
that I have discovered and I hope somebody can steer me in the right
direction is that any dates that are exported get sent in the internal
format. This make the output worthless. I looked at the help for the
LIST command and it doesn't seem to mention any way to force the date
format.

Regards,
R. Bruce Lunt

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name
of graycol.gif]