Marc,

Have you considered the WYSE thin clients ?  I had evaluated some about
a year ago.  I thought the software on the WYSE did have VP emulation
built in.  Of the thin clients I looked at, I also liked the linux
versions.  The one windows based thin client that I looked at from
Neoware was running windows and crashed not more than 10 minutes out of
the box.

You might also want to check out this link;

http://www.ntavo.com/ntavo6020Ern.php

Anthony