Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] TEXT box subroutine
From: "Martin Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, September 14, 2006 9:32 am
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>

Hi Bob,

Have you looked at AccuTerm as an alternative to Dynamic Connect. The
associated GUI library is amazing. We were recently involved in conversion
of a UniVerse application from character mode to GUI mode complete with
mouse support and the major parts of the job took two people less than three
days.

Martin Phillips
Ladybridge Systems
17b Coldstream Lane, Hardingstone, Northampton NN4 6DB
+44-(0)1604-709200