Hi all,

Has anyone done a globalization/localization project, using U2 NLS, with
Accuterm as your client?  Accuterm has some nifty subroutine calls to
present a listbox or msgbox to the user. We'd like to use these but
wonder what will happen if we pass it arguments that contain other
languages.

We're wading into a localization project and had some thoughts about
using the listbox to have User select the applicable ISO currency code
and country code.

The Accuterm client actually creates the vb box whenever it detects
certain escape sequences. I'm just wondering how it behaves with Chinese
characters, or other languages?

Anything you can share would be helpful.

TIA
-Baker
R. Baker Hughes
UniVerse Programming