Angelo,

   From  within  SBServer, you can CALL TU.SESSION.CLOSE("") from an exit
   verb which will close the session without a dialog.

   Or a script:

   Script Name: logout_script

   Trigger String: script_started

   Trigger Response: [exit_session(265)][script_end()]

   Assign  this  script  to  your  logout  script in the setup menu. This
   script  apparently only works with the window close button or the file
   exit  menu  and  so  you  probably  need to use both methods to always
   suppress the close/save dialog box.

   I'm  not  sure if either of these will clean up your sessions/licences
   like SH.OFF (the normal logout method) does.

   Cheers, Stuart

   -  Create  script  that will close out SBCLIENT session and not prompt
   end-user to save changes to session

   This  email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
   and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
   received  this  communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to
   notify  the  sender  of  its incorrect delivery and then delete it and
   your  reply.  It  is  your  responsibility to check this email and any
   attachments for viruses and defects before opening or sending them on.
   Spotless  collects  personal  information  to  provide  and market our
   services.  For  more information about use, disclosure and access, see
   our privacy policy at http://www.spotless.com.au

   Please consider our environment before printing this email.