I checked a couple, and the responses were upwards of 10 hours apart.
Like I said, no offense; better too much probably than not enough.
Just thought I would broach it.

On 10/5/06, doug chanco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
thats a good point but I would like to point out that maybe they were
all sent out @ the same time or before the message was fully sent to all
users, how long should one wait before deciding that no one else
responded (minutes, hours, days)?

dougc

john reid wrote:
> No offense intended, and probably none of my business, but we could
> probably cut down on activity if responders would read any previously
> sent comments.  In this particular case, several responses were very
> similar in content.
>

> On 10/5/06, Ray Wurlod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> To be a comment in a paragraph - or indeed on the command line - you
>> need not only the leading asterisk but also at least one space
>> character.
>> Otherwise the line is taken to be the name of a globally catalogued
>> program/routine, which UniVerse will attempt to execute.
>> -------
>> u2-users mailing list
>> u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org

john