To all,

            I am looking for some assistance from somebody that has
worked with
wIntegrate programs to decent degree.
            I have been using it to build, read and update Excel
spreadsheets and things
are working quite well.  My dilema is that I can not figure out how to
read from a
multiple worksheet Excel  file.
            Is there a way to manage multiple worksheets and if so, can
somebody
assist me in this endeavor.

      Thanks for any help ...

Barry  Rogen
PNY Technologies, Inc.
Senior  Programmer/Analyst
(973)  515 - 9700  ext 5327

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win
glorious triumphs even though checkered by
failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live
in the gray twilight that knows neither victory
nor defeat.                t. roosevelt