Goo'day, Ed,

At 12:44 26/09/06 -0400, you wrote:

We have a RICOH Aficio 2035e/2045e printer and it supports faxing and all
kinds of good stuff.  Has anyone figured out how to send a SINGLE print job
"packet" to a printer like this, such that the printer says, "ok, instead of
printing you, I am going to fax you to 123-456-7890".

I'm hoping that I can put a "header" on the print job that contained the fax
number and some indicator that the printer would understand, and act
accordingly.

I'm not too sure you can expect the printer to do that..... If it's the printer I'm thinking of, it's a "multi-function" printer and nowhere can you get the "functions" to talk to each other....

Just as a quiet aside, if you're looking for faxing and emailing direct from your code... look at ActiveFax from www.actfax.com

Regards,

Bruce Nichol
Talon Computer Services