-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Bennett
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:48 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Sockets Universe Question

Anthony,

If you are the client (ie contacting the bank) why are you using
initserversocket?

Initserversocket creates a process to listen for incoming connections
binding to one of your local IP addresses (eg 192.168.1.1 from your
example).

To connect to the bank you need to use opensocket eg: ERR =
OPENSOCKET("123.123.1.1", 4215, 1, 2000, SKTHDL)

HTH,

Craig