You're welcome.

In another magazine that I write for, I've been labeled "The Resident
Curmudgeon". I guess my age shows up not believeing (or wanting to believe)
things that others may get excited about.

Oddly enough I have a brother who writes HTML in Wordpad and despite my
suggestions, he's become pretty profecient with it. I guess the same can be
said for Jurrasic Pick programmers like myself who have lived 100 years in
ED BP ABC with the L22 editor. I now use WED from Accuterm and many on this
forum use other modern tools for managing these text files we call programs.
Some even use vi as their preferred editor.

Using programming tools like SB, GED and the other hamburger helper 4GL's,
we are spared from the tedious nature of the generic MV EDitor. On the other
hand, many people are still supporting and enhancing systems that were
written 10-25 years ago and one could wonder how they could write such
sophisticated applications with *only* the L22 editor. The average age of my
client's systems is 18 years.

<plug>
I am enjoying using Accuterm with its GUI editor for making VB-looking forms
on top of the standard MV database and haven't been this excited about an MV
product since the creation of the EXECUTE command. Add their Windows Editor
WED and all of the connectivity stuff and sell it for $995 for 50 licenses
and it's a no brainer. All of my clients (except for those still on
Microdata) will be installing Accuterm and I will deliver happiness with the
GUI programs.
</plug>

Thanks
Mark Johnson