Charles,

I have 10.1.18 (Windows) and the UNIVERSE.INCLUDE FILEINFO.H entries
you are worried about are still there in the source code!
:-)

I ran your sample code and got what appears to be exactly the same
outputs.

Mike

Charles
> Sent: Friday, 1 December 2006 10:23
> To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
> Subject: [U2] UV FILEINFO( Fvar, FINFO$HDRLAYOUT ) gone at 10.1, 10.2?
>
> After 10.0, does UNIVERSE.INCLUDE FILEINFO.H still have
>    EQUATE FINFO$HDRLAYOUT TO 99
> followed by a section of FH$... equates?
> The documentation, by a sin of omission, suggests otherwise.

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.