Amidst lots of disclaimers and warnings Andy Baum wrote:
> In $RBHOME/rgw/conf there is a file called rgwresp.ini one of the
> sections in there is [Default.Environment] you need to set TZ to the
> appropriate timezone setting.
>
> From: Womack, Adrian
> I'm in Perth WA, and we're on Daylight Saving for the fist time in
> years (as of 2am Dec 2nd). This has caused all kinds of problems, as
> it was a last minute decision by the government and we had hardly any
> time to get the various config files setup correctly....

I'll remind our colleagues that I've setup a blog category specifically
about Time, but a sub-context is regarding how to change *nix and MV
environments to adapt to time changes.  If someone would like to write up
specific notes about such things for HPUX (which Adrian has), RedBack, or
other specific products, then I'll be happy to post them to my blog for the
benefit of others.  I'm not personally qualified to write-up the notes we
see here on RedBack, for example.  Since this can be a cumbersome and often
site-specific configuration matter, I'll also post leads to consultants who
provide information or services to do this sort of specialty configuration.
Brian Coles specializes in AIX and was the first engineer/consultant who
has provided this sort of information for the benefit of others.

http:// removethisNebula-RnD.com/blog/category/cosmos/time/

Regards,
Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development