---- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Dallaire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:09 AM
Subject: [U2] callHTTP using a Proxy Serve
> UniVerse 10.1
> SB+ 5.3.4 and SBClient 5.3.4
> We are running many interfaces using callHTTP from Windows and Linux
servers
> at our customer sites and they have been working fine.  We now have a
> customer who needs to run some of these interface through an ISA Proxy
> server.  Their UniVerse box is Windows 2000 sp4.  They have set the ISA
> server to allow all communication to go through without authentication and
> they have other vendors using .NET applications that are working fine, yet
> no matter what we have tried we cannot get the request through.  The
> protocol logging shows the following:

> proxy response: HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA
Server
> requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy
> service is denied.  )Via:1.1

> Does anyone have any experience, ideas, suggestions that they can offer on
> this problem?  Any help is greatly appreciated   Thank you,
> Mike Dallaire, Programmer

Remember, Google is your friend, and the next best thing to having "no
documentation".

"iexplore google.com" on the following:
HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server
requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy
service is denied.  )

Also,  check browser  "Internet Options >> Security" settings for particular
settings to ensure they're configured properly on Client systems
accessing/calling the Server, (or whatever "process" is being used to
access/call), and also on the Server providing the "service", or the
Web-Server, for that particular port, as compared to standard usage ports..