-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Woodward
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 4:49 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Spam:RE: [U2] Saving daylight.

The fact that they've changed when daylight savings starts and ends
shouldn't have any different impact on U2 apps than they already would.
Only time it would is if an app has been written specifically to
compensate for the extra hour.  It should have been written to use GMT,
instead, but that's a whole different can of worms.  The reason is
exactly what you said.  Time is a function of the OS, not the DB.

But I've been told I was wrong before.  I didn't believe them, but I've
been told....  :-)

BobW