Anthony

there is a tutorial on using UniObjects with VB Express on the U2UG Knowledge
Base.

Check out : www.mvopen.org/cms and click the Knowledge Base link.

Regards,

Brian

Hi guys,

I am messing with Visual Basic Express edition.  I was hoping to use
UniObjects against my Universe Database.  The examples in the UniObjects
Developers Guide are a little outdated.  How do I get the UniObjects to
appear in the toolbar (if you can do this) ? They refer to Sub
Form_Load, which I have seen in older versions of VB, but not VB 2005.
Basically what I am looking for is a 'quick fix' for the 5 minute
program example in the Developers Guide that has already taken me beyond
that time frame.

Thanks
Anthony