Condolences to Bruce's friends and family. I've had quite a few
entertaining e-discussions with Bruce over the past years, but never got a
chance to met him in person. Every time I see a posting about someone in the
MV community passing away, it reminds me that I don't have an eternity to
get things straight in my own little sphere.

  Ross, if you get any additional information, feel free to post it on
PickSource. http://www.picksource.com  I'm also willing to work with you to
setup a community funds source if the family can use it. I can accept
payments via e-check, paypal, and credit card into my seller paypal account.
I'll start with a donation myself if that'll get things moving.

Regards,

Glen Batchelor
IT Director
All-Spec Industries