My name is Andy Brudwick! I am an IT recruiter for Professional Search and
Placement here in Denver. I am alway's looking for good people in this
arena! Feel free to call or email me if you are interested or know anyone I
can network with! THANKS!!!

I am currently conducting a search for an EXCELLENT U2 PROGRAMMER for a
SUPERB client of ours here in Denver!

This is a PERMANENT position.

U2 PROGRAMMER with Unidata and/or Universe experience. The successful
candidate should have 5 years of U2 experience and familiarity with XLr8
tools and environment. Our client's software is 100% Web based, so
experience with HTML/JavaScript is required.

JAVA PROGRAMMER needed with U2 and similar skills.

EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND VERY FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
100% Paid Health Insurance/High Deductibles
401K with 100% matching program
4 day work week once acclimated is possible

Contact: Andy Brudwick
(303) 779-8004
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>