Try entering "PTERM -CASE NOINVERT" at TCL before you make the COPY

Adrian Overs
Citysoft Pty Ltd
Mobile : 0411 358 354

On 02/04/2007, at 9:37 PM, Anita Panda wrote:

when I am doing the same thing all the code which are in capital letters
are getting converted  to small  case letters and vice versa.

Anita Panda
Tata Consultancy Services
Plot  B-1, Block EP & GP
Sector - V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Kolkata - 700 091,West Bengal
India
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

"Anthony W. Youngman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
03/30/2007 09:59 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [U2] PARAGRAPHS

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Allen Egerton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Anita Panda wrote:
I have received  a paragraph say PARA.WORDS in a notepad.How can i
get the  content of PARA.WORDS into my universe system VOC file
without again  creating/typing  it with:  ED VOC PARA.WORDS in the
Universe instance .Is there any way to get the contents onto the VOC
file.
 Whwn I create a  paragraph in which location is it stored.

Paragraphs are typically created in the VOC file via the editor.
Typically, not always.

Since PARA.WORDS was created in notepad, it's a text file.  Store it
anywhere on the system.  Create a file pointer to the directory that
it's stored in. Open it up with your editor, file it in your VOC. Or
use the COPY command.

That's what I'd do. Use notepad to save it into BP. Then

ED BP PARA.WORDS
FILE VOC PARA.WORDS

all done ...

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
'Yings, yow graley yin! Suz ae rikt dheu,' said the blue man, taking the thimble. 'What *is* he?' said Magrat. 'They're gnomes,' said Nanny. The

ForwardSourceID:NT00015472
and any attachments. Thank you