Is there a way to tell that a session is a RedBack session vs a UniData
telnet session?

I thought @USER.TYPE would tell me - but both UniData telnet and RedBack
sessions return a "0".  I was thinking RedBack would return a "2".

How else can a BASIC program tell if it is being called from the Web or not?
In our case, I have a routine that either needs to hand a 'message' back to
the web subroutine and fall over, while if I'm sitting in front of a 'live
user', they can make a choice and the process can continue. I don't want to
re-write all the logic to make it 'message passing' (that's a 'someday'
project!) - but I do have critical places that allowing a subroutine to know
if it was running "live" or "Memorex" ...er... RedBack... would be useful.

Thanks!
David W.