Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

 From: Matt Jollymore
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 12:25 PM
To: Tim Peleski
Subject: Transaction Logs on Windows

My transactions logs are not getting reused. In fact the reuse file does
not get, and has it ever been, updated.

It does not matter if I release full logs from the UniAdmin counsel or
run the RELEASE.LFILE command from DOS.

I have tried with and without shutting down the Universe Daemon.

Matt Jollymore
Network Analyst
Information Services Department
RAM Mutual Insurance Company
(218) 879-3321 ext 124 Fax 218-879-7097

Visit RAM on the Web at www.rammutual.com

addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the
system manager and delete this email from your system.  If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
email.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  Warning:
Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments.