Hopefully this hasn't been discussed before.  I don't have access to my local
mailboxes to check (webmail'ing for now - yuck).  We're having a problem
getting a networked HP LaserJet 3600n (color) printer to respond.  It's our
first color printer.  The manual says it works with PCL.  We have it set up as
a raw printer just like all of our other printers.  Linux can print a test page
to it and the user can print to it from their computer.  We just can't get there
from UniVerse.  Any ideas?

--
Pamela J Robbins                                   University of Pennsylvania
Sr Programmer/Analyst                           School of Veterinary Medicine