REPOSTED FOR NON-MEMBER: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am trying to figure out how I can lock a UniData file (one that is in
the process of being update) so that a 'list' command executed from a
uniobject call will wait until the lock on the file is released before
retrieving the data. I was able to lock a file from within a UniBasic
program using the 'FILELOCK' command but this only stops a user from
updating the file, the user can still access the file with 'list'
command. The operating systems that I am working with are UniData 6.0,
7.0, and 7.1.

**Mike Silva**

Senior Programmer Analyst / Team Lead

Jenkon