Amerex Corporation
Trussville, AL

Running everything except payroll on Universe/Windows since 1999

Epicor Dataflo 5.8.5 (soon to be 5.11.4)
Universe 10.0.21
Windows Server 2003 R2

HTH,

Steve

This e-mail and any file(s) transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the recipient to whom they are addressed. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. We have
taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment(s) to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Webshield E500, Groupshield for
Exchange, and McAfee Virus Enterprise