Microsoft SQL and Oracle free downloads allow for 2-GB.  What year is it...
1907 ?

--Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jerry
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 3:13 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Incubator - News from the board

Dave,
Very well said. But one thing I might add, and I've been bitten by this
myself, I think that the reduced file sizes are probably a good enough of a
deterrent to users trying to use the PE version for regular use and you
don't need the expiration date. I have downloaded PE versions, installed,
but didn't have time to use right off, then finding when I did have time it
had expired. Some may think that not many people would be like that but in
my world a month is a day.
Jerry