As some of you already know, if you have a new person either in
management or development in a U2 (or other Pick) shop, you can have
them read my little MultiValue Trilogy at

http://www.tincat-group.com/mv/trilogy.html

These are "flash cards" and they were written with readers to help
with quality.  My blog effort has also been a book-in-progress, of
sorts, although I have set it aside for the time being to start a
software project.

It is a little dated and geared to D3, but Sisk's book on BASIC is
also online at http://jes.com/pb/index.html

I do have quite a few Pick books from days gone by on my shelf and
after checking Jon's site, I see he has some for sale. I suspect that
someone would write another one if there were a market for it, but the
vendors all have documentation and the user exchanges, such as
u2-users, help get folks the rest of the way. It is neither mainstream
enough nor difficult enough to prompt someone to write a new book, I
suspect.  Additionally, the various Pick vendors have mostly gone
their separate ways on client-server and there are many third-party
products, so other than the basics of  Data BASIC and the Pick data
model, most of the information needed is vendor-specific at this
point, I suspect.

Cheers!  --dawn