Hi everibody! I'm working with Universe and I make a program in C++ and I
trying to access universe but I have this erroe when I try to compile it

../ucisdk/UCI.h : 1185: error: too many arguments to function RETCODE
SqlAllocEnv()

in UCI.h the definition of the function has not arguments but when I have to
use it I have to put SqlAllocenv(&henv) this works in a C program, but not
in a class that i call CUVDatabase and which manage the database's
conection.

Thanks in advance... I was looking for all the web but no mucha people works
with universe!!

Pam