-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Johnson (DSLWN) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 May 2007 01:11
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org

Leroy wrote
>Are you able to copy the object from your live system to your dev
system to see if VLIST aborts there?
Because of the big upgrade in SB+ and the fact we were also upgrading
Universe, we upgraded the test system first to see what problems it
would bring.  Actually we built a temporary system on a loan machine
first, upgraded THAT, then upgraded the development/test machine, then
upgraded the production machine.
Thanks for the thought, though.
Regards, Keith