Hello U2:

It's good to see so many training alternatives again, and we are here to
announce that we are back in the training business in a whole new way.

We now offer customized, personalized, on-demand training on anything
pertaining to U2, plus an array of modern options.

Rather than trying to replicate the old generalized model utilizing the
"one size fits all" approach, we now employ VOIP and connectivity tools
to attach to your system with you to teach you using your data and
your applications at your convenience and schedule.

We invite you to learn more at  http://jes.com http://jes.com .

All the best,

Jonathan E. Sisk
JES, Inc.