-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Andy Pflueger
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:26 AM
To: U2 User Group Mailing List
Subject: [U2] wIntegrate V6 break key woes

Hello,

Recently, I have installed wIntegrate Version 6.0.4 on my WinXP Pro
machine for evaluation use. So far, I really like its enhanced
features but have noticed one difference between the previous version
which I had loaded. My defined break key is reacting differently.
Always before I could use Ctrl-Pause/Break to break a program to the
debugger. Now, with the new 6.0.4 version, neither Ctrl-C or
Ctrl-Pause/Break will break a program to invoke the debugger.
Moreover, the Ctrl-Pause/Break will abort the connection with the
server altogether.

Has anybody seen or encountered this issue before and how can I change
the behavior of the Ctrl-Pause/Break to NOT close the host connection
but instead just break the program for the debugger?

Thanks in advance,
Andy Pflueger
Ivy Hill Corporation
Louisville, KY