From: David Murray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 June 2007 18:45
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] New UV system

Wol,

One reason for using uvbackup is that the index file path names within
UV
are hard coded and I have had interesting issues when not using uvbackup
move work directory/accounts around between machines.

Also, it gets rather tedious setting up the many VOC entries for the OS
files again.

Cheers,

David Murray

.learn and do