From: Moderator [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 June 2007 13:50
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Cc: Dominion
Subject: [U2] [UV] - Distributed Files

REPOSTED FOR NON-MEMBER ADDRESS: Dominion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
I'm looking at implementing Universe distributed files.  We are moving a
UV app from TRU64 to LINUX on Intel, and unfortunately that means we
will lose the luxury of 64bit files.  I've got the files converted to
distributed files no problem, but I'm trying to get my head round file
sizing.  Do I need to maintain the  file sizing against the DF header
file, or against each of the part files defined within the DEFINE.DF
ommand?

Thanks

BOUNCE NOTICE:

   Your recent post to our lists bounced because either you are not a
member or because you are not signed up using the e-mail address which
you used to post. To subscribe or resubscribe please visit
http://listserver.u2ug.org/.

- Charles Barouch, Moderator U2-Users, U2-Community, SBSolutions,
RBSolutions