At 11:29 AM 6/26/2007, you wrote:
I've been testing NTBackup recently. There are some significant time delays in backuping up a UD system vs a plain Windows system.

One thing to look at is the size of data prior to backup, IE the size of the data source, not the size of the resultant backup image file. This is because if you know anything about hashed files and how they compress, it is not uncommon to be able to compress most hashed files to be only 20% of the original space it took on disk. That being said, your backup software is still going to need to scan all that data regardless if there are records there or not. So if your original data set is much larger on the U2 side, this would probably (in theory) explain the difference.

I would also download a benchmark utility to test your disks to rule that out as being a problem as well.

Doug Miller   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager of Technical Services
Strategy 7 Dallas TX -------